Financial Analyst (Cambridge, MA)
A Financial Analyst is sought by a Procyon Ventures to analyze the financial conditions of target companies, and our financial leverage, planning budgets, and investment forecast in Cambridge, MA.
1. Gather and organize financial information and data on targeted companies and relevant financial markets, especially with respect to small-cap investments and other potential high-growth investment markets.
2. Analyze financial information to determine which prices of securities and other investment vehicles provide the most beneficial financial opportunities for Procyon Ventures.
3. Analyze targeted companies’ financial information to forecast business, industry, market, and other economic conditions to help management to determine the best investment portfolio.
4. Utilize financial information and data to create and establish financial models that require a command of probability models, statistics, simulation programming, and financial engineering.
5. Interpret and analyze financial data on elasticity, stability, investment risk, market trends, and other economic factors that affect investment decision-making.
6. Coordinate with co-investors, lenders and other financing sources to evaluate and perform due diligence on potential investment opportunities, including preparing investment memos (financial, competitive, strategic, etc.)
7. Work collaboratively with professional deal teams, accounting, corporate and legal, and assist with deal structuring and the evaluation of term sheets.
8. Actively read and seek out new information sources to stay abreast of industry trends.
9. Research investment theses and deep dive in high technology areas, such as machine learning, AI, etc.
10. Perform research and analysis of new markets, technologies, competitive landscape, and share findings to the management.
1. At least have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Finance Engineering.
2. Be familiar with programming in Python
3. Strong research, valuation, and analysis skills.
4. Excellent communication skills.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Procyon Ventures LLC, 1 Broadway 14th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142.